Cortez: Reefs & Wrecks
1- 2-Tank, Boat Dive
Greetings from Captain Bruce
- $90 per person—2 Tanks (Limit 6, Mininum 4 divers)
- Dive Master can be supplied for $90 to the Dive Master.
- Cooler, Ice, Bottled water and Cold drinks furnished. Let me know your preference.
Snorkel and Explore Egmont Key:
- 3 Hour trip: $49 per person (minimum of 4 people/maximum of 6).
- 4 Hour trip: $59 per person (minimum of 4 people/maximum of 6).
- 5 Hour trip: $69 per person (minimum of 4 people/maximum of 6).
- Includes Cooler, Ice, Soft Drinks and Bottled Water.
Bring your own wine or beer.
Many of my fondest memories are of family vacations in Florida. I remember like yesterday the warm, sunny days on my uncle’s boat, fishing and swimming in the Gulf of Mexico. Catching my first shark and king mackerel. The thrill of catching fish that were so powerful the clicker on the reel screamed on the first run, the heavy rod bent over so far I was sure it would break. The smell of suntan lotion and the refreshing taste of ice cold, cut melons and fruit from the cooler when the heat began to peak. The excitement of looking down into the clear blue water for large fish and schools of bait. Spotting sting rays jumping high out of the waves and dolphins running alongside the boat. The short glimpses of giant sea turtles as they surfaced for a quick breath in the presence of our boat. The many species of large birds and sea creatures, my uncle knew practically every one by name.
The mission of Unwind Charters is to create a fun, exciting and educational adventure that you and your family will fondly remember for a lifetime.
I look forward to spending spending some time on the water with you.