Largo: Duane, Bibb & Spiegel
2-Tank, Boat Dive
We visit all the local reefs & wrecks!
Voted #1 Dive Center in Florida. We operate a 5 Star PADI Dive Center in beautiful Key Largo! We have two custom dive boats to show you the best recreational and technical diving that the Florida Keys has to offer in the Marine Sanctuary and dive or snorkel John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park!
We run daily dive trips to shallow reefs and we also run to deep water for the locals favorite Coast Guard Cutter Duane and sister ship, Bibb or to the Famous Spiegel Grove. Whether you want to see the “Christ of the Deep” diving – or snorkeling, we can take you there.
Welcome To Silent World Dive Center… Literally the First dive shop in the Florida Keys for daily Scuba and Snorkel Excursions. We also offer scuba certification courses and private charters.
We specialize in personalized service and smaller groups, up to a maximum of 18 divers. We provide a friendly, personal and professional dive charter service that we believe is unequaled in the Florida Keys. Our dedication to customer service and passion for SCUBA ensures that you will experience the best possible diving during your vacation. We feel we offer a more personal experience for your enjoyment with our smaller capacity boats and one on one customer attention. Our prices are also extremely competitive, giving you the best value for money available for Key Largo Diving and exploring The Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary.
- No Crowds! Maximum 12 to 18 divers at a time!
- No Rush! You will get at least an hour at each site.
- We provide complimentary drinks, filtered water and coolers to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
- The only shop providing weekly night dives to the deep wrecks of the Florida Keys.
- Custom private charters available daily.
- We cater to everyone from snorkelers to Technical and Re-breather divers.
- Wreck, Tec & CCR Specialists
- US Coast Guard Inspected & Certified dive boats for your comfort & safety
- All of our boat crew are certified dive professionals. This ensures that you have a knowledgeable person at hand throughout your trip.
- 8.00am - 12.30pm
- MORNING Dive
- 12:30pm - 5:00pm
- AFTERNOON Dive